Brian and I hosted his parents for dinner on Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. We celebrated multiple times this year (Chapada, Bite Me, Carrabba’s). Not so much by choice, but just how things worked out because that’s when people were available.
It was fitting that the Food Network had their The Next Iron Chef: Super Chefs marathon that day because Brian was playing chef at home. He prepared apricot pork roast and German fries.
I won’t explain the foods. Brian can do that for you guys in the comments. However, I will share some photos with you all…
The German fries turned out really well. Brian did a great job.
Here’s the pork roast…
Brian’s mom brought over chocolate mousse cheesecake that she made for dessert. It was super yummy.
For my birthday, they got me the Words With Friends board game, which really made my day. Brian and I played right away.
I had uninstalled the game from my phone a while ago, but I had to reinstall it because it’s got a scoring tool and word checker for the board game. So I’m back to playing WWF again. Challenge me!
- Celebrating with Our Dads by Ching | June 17, 2012
- Last Minute Birthday Dinner at Carrabba’s by Ching | November 4, 2012
- Happy Birthday to Our Dads by Ching | April 10, 2013
- Kainan Na by Ching | July 7, 2013
- Triple Celebration by Ching | October 19, 2008
- Grandma’s 92nd Birthday by Ching | June 20, 2014