Brian let me pick where we ate lunch on my birthday. I chose Bite Me BBQ just down the street from work. It was a nice change of pace from our usual brown bag lunches.
The nice thing about Bite Me is that they give you enough food that two people can share, which is exactly what Brian and I did. Neither of us wanted to over-eat (something that I tend to do) and it also saved us money. We’d been eating out a lot lately so it was nice to be able to eat lunch inexpensively.
Anyway, I’m enjoying eating out now because Brian has already said that he is putting me on diet post-surgery. He sent me a couple of links to post-thyroidectomy weightless tips and such. It’s comforting to know that Brian won’t let me get fat after my thyroid surgery. LOL.
- Becca’s Birthday at Bite ME BBQ by Ching | December 8, 2012
- Bite ME BBQ by Ching | August 4, 2012
- We Need to Quit Eating Out by Ching | October 24, 2013
- Taste & See by Ching | September 13, 2013
- Brian’s Birthday Lunch with Grandma by Ching | June 14, 2013
- The Cheesecake Factory by Ching | June 1, 2014