Brian and I had to return my folding bistro table to JC Penney on Friday after work. I thought it would be perfect for the Bradley Fair jazz concerts, but it was just so poorly constructed that we didn’t even want to risk it. The package arrived on Thursday and we took it back to the store the very next day. This is what I get for impulse shopping online in the middle of the night. LOL.
Since we were already out and about, Brian and I decided to have dinner at Sake. The picture above is of my hibachi shrimp. That’s what I normally get whenever I go to these types of restaurants. Brian usually gets the chicken, which is what he had this time.
We lucked out and got Silo for our chef. We first met him when he worked at Sumo back when the restaurant was located on North Rock Road, in front of Northrock Lanes. That was like fifteen years ago. We don’t see him much anymore as we rarely go to hibachi restaurants these days. I just happened to have a Groupon this time around and we were already out so we went. I’m back to what I weighed when we first joined Genesis a couple of years ago so it’s time to buckle down again. No more eating out for a while. We’ll try not to anyway, except on special occasions.
- Lo Celebramos en Sake by Ching | April 23, 2012
- Our Dinner with Darcy at Taste & See by Ching | October 7, 2012
- My Fancy Dinner with Jane at Fleming’s by Ching | February 15, 2014
- Emperor’s Japanese Grill by Ching | May 1, 2012
- Il Vicino at Bradley Fair by Ching | October 6, 2013
- Dinner by Chef Jay Dill by Ching | June 2, 2013