We picked up several bottles of wine from Grove’s the other day. Hopefully Brian will be in a sharing mood this weekend.
We drank one of them at the outdoor jazz concert the other night. This was our first bottle of Apothic Rose. We decided to give it a try because Brian loves Apothic Red. I actually think he likes it more than House Wine.
Anyway, we found Apothic White at my coworker’s liquor store in Derby a couple of months ago and liked it so when we saw this limited release Apothic Rose at Grove’s the other day, we naturally had to try it.
We had a nice little picnic across the lake from the stage.
Guess who won?
Brian doesn’t like the sun. Can you tell?
Speaking of Apothic White, they’re on sale right now at Extremo Vino. We may need to stop by there tomorrow after racquetball.
- GreenAcres Market and Deli by Ching | October 28, 2012
- 2010 Bradley Fair Summer Concerts Week 2 by Ching | June 12, 2010
- Brian’s Newest Find by Ching | January 31, 2011
- Smoky Hill Vineyard and Winery by Ching | December 29, 2011
- Celebrity Sightings by Ching | August 7, 2011
- Making New Memories by Ching | July 3, 2010