We ended up at Fuse because the other restaurants on premises had bad reviews online and we’d already eaten at Jack Daniel’s. LOL.
I remembered eating at Fuse with Carmen last year. We both liked it so I recommended it to Brian. It worked out great because we got to watch the Red Sox vs. Rays game over dinner.
We went on a flatboat ride after dinner. It was the last one of the evening.
Even though we were moving pretty slow, it was tough to take good photos.
This one didn’t turn out too bad.
The impressive glass ceiling of the Delta atrium.
A flatboat ride in the evening would have been nice and romantic if not for the ten other people on the boat with us. LOL. I would recommend taking a ride during the day when you can take better pictures.
We wandered around some more after the boat ride and took some photos. I showed Brian where our meetings were held last year during the conference that Carmen and I attended. We took this picture of the Delta atrium from up there.
We didn’t stay up too late though, because we both had gotten up very early that morning for our flight. Overall we had a fantastic Friday.
- Delta Atrium at Gaylord Opryland by Ching | June 4, 2012
- On the Border, Another Employee Dinner by Brian | March 23, 2013
- The Garden Conservatory at Gaylord Opryland by Ching | May 29, 2012
- Ruby’s Diner by Ching | January 12, 2013
- Kansas State Fair by Ching | September 18, 2012
- Our Dinner at Sabor by Ching | March 9, 2013