Brian and I made the best salad ever the other day. We made it in the morning and took it to work and it was all I could think of all day. When it was time to eat it, it was just as delicious as it looked.
Anyway, we are having the same salad for lunch today (light-ish lunch because we’re having dinner at Woodfire Grille at the Kansas Star Casino tonight). As excited I am about our dinner date, I’m pretty darn excited about this salad. LOL.
- Obligatory Food Photos by Ching | March 25, 2012
- A Week of Mexican Food by Ching | April 14, 2012
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate by Ching | April 1, 2012
- Spreading the Word About the Flying Stove by Ching | January 9, 2013
- Why I Didn’t Make it the Gym on Thursday Night by Ching | April 21, 2013
- Dinner at Fuse and Cruisin’ on a Flatboat by Ching | May 29, 2012