Here are some pictures from our dinner at Yard House.
I love Yard House because the food is reasonably priced and reasonably good and they have great reasonably priced drinks. Reasonable for LA anyway. LOL.
I think it’s going to be tough for you guys to figure out which plate is mine because I didn’t order my usual mac and cheese. Even though I deviated from my usual, I wasn’t disappointed. I enjoyed my dinner so much that I actually want to drive out to Legends in Kansas City and take Brian to dinner at the Yard House there.
Have you figured out what I had for dinner yet?
- Yard House at Legends Outlets by Ching | September 13, 2012
- My Fancy Dinner with Jane at Fleming’s by Ching | February 15, 2014
- 2014 Zumba Instructor Conference — Day 2 by Ching | February 9, 2014
- A Break — Finally! by Ching | February 8, 2014
- 2014 Zumba Instructor Conference — Day 1 by Ching | February 8, 2014
- 2014 Zumba Instructor Conference — Day 3 by Ching | February 9, 2014