I had fun celebrating my 10th service anniversary with my coworkers at YaYa’s the other day. Brian couldn’t get away from work to join us, but it was still loads of fun. This was my first trip back to YaYa’s since the incident last year. Nothing too exciting this visit — just good food, wonderful company, and great conversations.
Here are some food photos…
Hummus and Pita
I can’t remember what these are…
Pork Medallions (it was the special)
Darcy had the penne carbonara (sans egg yolk), which is what did me in the last time. It’s a really heavy, extremely filling dish. We looked at the dessert tray, but ultimately decided against dessert because we were all quite full.
I really appreciated everyone celebrating this milestone with me. It’s the best service anniversary I’d ever had. Thank you all for making it a truly special day!
- Our Anniversary Dinner in Orlando by Ching | August 19, 2014
- 13th Anniversary Dinner at Luciano’s by Ching | August 10, 2015
- Belated Anniversary Treat for Mom and Dad by Ching | June 28, 2015
- Lunch at Cafe Bel Ami by Ching | March 24, 2013
- Celebrating with Our Dads by Ching | June 17, 2012
- Newport Grill by Ching | August 13, 2012