The main waterfall in the Cascades at Gaylord Opryland.
Brian and I woke up starving the next morning. Room service at Gaylord is a little pricey. I mean, who the heck pays $7 for hot chocolate. That’s before the delivery fee and gratuity. I figured we could walk down to Cascades Cafe to eat.
We didn’t even shower. We pretty much just went down there in our PJs. Except, I couldn’t quite traipse around in public in my PJ shorts so I had to put my denim skirt on. For not having showered that morning, Brian looked fabulous in his sweatpants and nerdy Green Lantern shirt.
We took some photos of the beautiful Cascades surroundings while we waited for a table, but we didn’t have to wait long.
Brian got the Cascades All-American.
I got the Crab Cakes Benedict. It was super yummy. It took a lot for me not to wipe my plate clean.
The cheesy hash brown casserole was pretty good too.
Here are a couple more pictures. One last one of the big waterfall.
You all need to check out Gaylord Opryland at some point. It’s not a cheap place to visit, but it’s beautiful and definitely worth it.
- Gaylord Opryland Pools by Ching | May 28, 2012
- Gaylord Opryland by Ching | October 16, 2011
- The Garden Conservatory at Gaylord Opryland by Ching | May 29, 2012
- Jack Daniel’s at Gaylord Opryland by Ching | May 28, 2012
- Pastries! by Ching | June 4, 2012
- Delta Atrium at Gaylord Opryland by Ching | June 4, 2012