Nami Sushi is a sushi joint that is conveniently located near our hotel so we ended up having dinner there on Thursday night. The decor is modern and the atmosphere is subdued.
Then again, we were there on a week night and we just missed happy hour. I’m sure the place is more crowded and lively on the weekends.
The sushi at Nami is pretty good, though not as good as my favorite sushi place here in Wichita. The restaurant itself is fancier, though. But everything is fancier in Minneapolis it seems. I’d probably bring Brian here if we ever find ourselves in the hip Warehouse District area.
- Dawn Thai Steakhouse & Sushi Bar by Ching | February 25, 2013
- Sightseeing in Minneapolis by Ching | September 27, 2013
- Shoes as Far as the Eye Can See by Ching | September 26, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed by Ching | September 28, 2013
- The Depot Renaissance by Ching | September 21, 2013
- Post Zumba-Fest Dinner by Ching | June 13, 2012