Brian and I went to grandma’s last Saturday so Brian could fix her computer. It was as simple fix. It just needed to be rebooted. Anyway, we ended up leaving with a couple of quilts from Brian’s great-grandmother. Grandma didn’t want to donate it Goodwill because she wanted to keep it in the family. We agreed to take good care of them for her. Thank you, grandma!
- Brian’s Birthday Lunch with Grandma by Ching | June 14, 2013
- Grocery Shopping with Grandma by Ching | December 21, 2013
- Dinner with Grandma by Ching | August 21, 2012
- Breakfast with Grandma by Ching | December 21, 2013
- Celebrating with Our Dads by Ching | June 17, 2012
- Celebrating with Grandma by Ching | May 13, 2012