Jay and Becca finally got to try food from the Flying Stove last weekend. They had the chicken doobies, which I haven’t tried yet. They both liked them very much.
I had the Mexican burger thing. It was delicious. Did ya’ll have any doubts?
Brian had the Cajun poutine, which he enjoyed a lot. You can’t really go wrong with fries and sausage and gravy. LOL.
We’re gradually converting all of our friends into Flying Stove fans a couple of people at a time. I should really get a referral bonus, which I’d be happy to take in the form of free truffle fries. 😉
- Steak Plate – Nom, Nom, Nom by Ching | December 30, 2012
- The Flying Stove by Ching | July 24, 2013
- Food Truck Grand Slam by Ching | September 29, 2012
- Good Friday by Ching | April 7, 2012
- Spreading the Word About the Flying Stove by Ching | January 9, 2013
- Finally Caught the Flying Stove by Ching | March 11, 2012