Our boss decided to take the team from work out to dinner the other night. He said we had a rough 2012 and were going to have an even tougher 2013 so he wanted to show his appreciation by taking us all to dinner at Granite City. I personally love Granite City. Especially their 2-Pull Beer, lol
And of course, since we didn’t have to pay for anything we all got dessert.
All in all it was a good evening. We had some great conversations and tried really hard to just avoid work subjects. It didn’t really work, we ended up talking about work eventually but it was limited and short.
Granite City is one of may favorite places to drink…I mean eat.
- Father’s Day Brunch at Granite City by Ching | June 18, 2013
- Brian Joins the Mug Club by Ching | September 16, 2012
- The Pub Orlando by Brian | September 1, 2013
- River City Brewery by Brian | July 29, 2012
- Thai House by Ching | November 3, 2012
- Romantic Dinner Scotch & Sirloin by Ching | August 26, 2009