The Orbases visited us this weekend so we wanted to fix them a nice breakfast this morning. Our breakfast consisted of plain and Nutella-filled crescents (the Nutella ones were a big hit with the kiddos), scrambled eggs (Clayton wanted to help so we put him in charge of the eggs), hash browns, bacon strips, and steamed rice (a staple for any Filipino breakfast).
Here’s a closer look at Clayton’s scrambled eggs.
I usually prefer fried eggs to scrambled eggs, but these had great flavor.
Thank you to the Orbases for visiting us this weekend. Brian and I had a lot of fun and hope you did too. Please visit us again soon. We loved having all of you over. The kids were specially entertaining!
- Breakfast by Brian by Ching | March 12, 2013
- Sunday Brunch at Legends by Ching | July 16, 2013
- Post Halloween Party Aftermath by Ching | November 9, 2013
- Hanging Out with the Little One by Ching | November 2, 2014
- Father’s Day Brunch at Granite City by Ching | June 18, 2013
- Flip and Ching’s Annual Holiday Gathering by Ching | January 10, 2013