Several folks from training class decided to go to Romano’s Macaroni Grill for dinner on Wednesday night. It was a nice opportunity to relax and visit with the other students. I learned so much, not just in training, but also from the other students. I learned about Tabata from Jennifer and nightly rituals like drinking a glass of champagne in the evening to celebrate the day and doing 20 push ups before bed.
Here are the obligatory food photos from that evening for your enjoyment.
The food was really good. A couple of people ordered appetizers to share with the table so I got to try the goat cheese stuffed peppadew peppers and Italian nachos. Both were yummy.
I had the chicken scaloppine. It was so good that I was tempted to finished it all. We used to have a Romano’s Macaroni Grill in Wichita, but it closed several years ago. There’s a Barnes & Noble there now. It’s been years since I’d been to the restaurant and I’d forgotten how good the food is. I wish they’d reopen a location in Wichita.
- Paisano’s Ristorante in Lawrence by Ching | March 16, 2013
- My Carnitas Dinner at Raul & Theresa’s by Ching | January 13, 2013
- The Great American Grill by Ching | January 12, 2013
- Paisano’s Ristorante by Ching | August 25, 2012
- My Take-Aways from the #CRSummit by Ching | November 21, 2010
- Dinner with Grandma by Ching | August 21, 2012