Pictures of hotel food. It was not bad, actually.
They made delicious salads. I really liked the avocados.
I really liked their salads and would have been content eating every meal at the hotel. Some of our companions wanted to venture out and eat though, so I got to try a couple of other places.
Overall I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Avondale. The staff were really friendly. And, although they didn’t have a free shuttle to and from the airport, they had free shuttle service available for anywhere within five miles of the hotel. You just let them know at the front desk where you want to go and they drop you off and pick you back up when you’re finished. They even took us to Tanger Outlets in Glendale on our last night.
- (Poor) Quality Hotel by Ching | October 22, 2011
- My Carnitas Dinner at Raul & Theresa’s by Ching | January 13, 2013
- Customer Service Champs 2010 by Ching | February 22, 2010
- Adventures in Atlanta by Ching | October 19, 2011
- More Photos from Plantation Bay by Ching | November 7, 2009
- Hotel Blackhawk by Ching | December 15, 2013