Carmen and I had a two-hour layover in Houston on the way to Arizona so we decided to have lunch at the airport. Here are some pictures of our food.
Mozzarella Cheese Bites
I didn’t get a picture of Carmen’s burger because she bit into it too soon. LOL. She was so hungry, she decided she wanted some mozzarella cheese bites to start. I got to try some. They were yummy. You can never go wrong with Ruby’s, though. I remember Brian and I got to try it during one of our airport layovers a couple of years ago.
As airport food goes, Ruby’s is actually pretty good. Since I had tried it before, I figured it would be a safe bet. No chocolate shake for me this time, though I was really tempted. I thought Carmen would get one, but she didn’t.
I would have liked to hit Ruby’s again on the way home, but my layover was shorter and I didn’t want to risk it. I just had a smoothie from Smoothie King instead. It was enough to tide me over until I made it home. Ruby’s is good, but I’d rather eat at home with Brian any day.
- Airport Eats by Ching | August 23, 2013
- A Week of Mexican Food by Ching | April 14, 2012
- Adventures in Atlanta by Ching | October 19, 2011
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate by Ching | April 1, 2012
- (Poor) Quality Hotel by Ching | October 22, 2011
- Food Pictures from the Filipino Ball by Ching | June 26, 2013