In honor of our first Christmas at the new house, Brian and I decided to buy presents for each other that we can exchange on Christmas morning. We never buy presents for each other because we usually just get a joint gift to each other or get a couples massage or take a trip somewhere and call it our Christmas. This year we wanted to do something different.
I get a kick out of being different so I wrapped Brian’s present in a Noodles & Company takeout box.
Brian wanted a new wedding band because his wedding band has gotten too big for his fingers since he’s lost so much weight. He wanted a tungsten wedding band this time around instead of platinum.
Merry Christmas, baby! I love you!
- Ghosts of Christmas Past by Ching | December 18, 2010
- Brian Saves Christmas by Ching | December 26, 2014
- Christmas for Eli and QQ — Done by Ching | October 21, 2013
- Working Again (on a Sunday) by Ching | December 19, 2010
- My BalanceBall Chair by Ching | December 7, 2009
- Ching is Nostalgic by Ching | March 19, 2011