Brian and I enjoyed looking at Christmas lights with mom last night. We only went to a couple of houses on the East side of town before heading over to see Lights on the Lake because we didn’t really want to stay out all night.
The Christmas light displays are quite impressive.
Lights on the Lake
It was a popular night for looking at Christmas lights. It seemed like everyone had the same idea. If you haven’t gone out to look at Christmas lights yet this season, I highly recommend checking out YuleFinder first. You can be more efficient by using the web site to save all of the light displays you want to see and mapping your route first, or you could just follow one of the many busses offering light tours around town. We were almost tempted to do the latter last night since we didn’t have a route pre-planned. LOL. Thanks for coming to look at Christmas lights with us, mom!
- Invasion of the Christmas Lights by Ching | December 19, 2009
- Marshall Family Christmas Lights by Ching | December 22, 2011
- Christmas Tree Envy by Ching | November 17, 2012
- The Day Before Christmas by Ching | December 26, 2010
- Ching’s Mardi Gras Christmas Tree by Ching | December 10, 2011
- ¿Estás listo para la Navidad? by Ching | December 24, 2011