When we had Jenni, Jay, and Becca over for dinner last Sunday, we decided to have some light fare because we’d been stuffing our faces a lot over the holiday weekend. We just had sandwiches, chips, cheese and crackers, and, of course, House Wine, which is a staple over here.
The funny thing is, it was that day that Brian and I realized we didn’t have a cheese board. We improvised by using our pizza paddle and it worked out just fine. We could use a cheese board for Christmas, though.
- The Dills’ Delightful Visit by Ching | October 5, 2011
- Gettin’ Ziggy with the Dills by Ching | May 2, 2012
- Walking Dead Season 3 Finale by Ching | April 6, 2013
- Time to Stock Up by Ching | June 8, 2013
- Ching Plays Fifth Wheel by Ching | October 15, 2012
- Dinner at the Dills by Ching | October 24, 2012