Brian was pooped by Friday night. The Cheesecake Factory got him excited enough to be upright, though. He didn’t realize that there’s one in the Overland Park/Leawood area. We don’t have one here in Wichita so that’s where we decided to go for dinner following our crazy Black Friday excursion.
Brian got the chicken parmesan sandwich. He wasn’t really impressed with it. He said it was just okay. I think maybe there was too much bread, but that’s what he gets for ordering a sandwich. LOL.
I got the bang bang chicken and shrimp, which is my favorite thing to get at Cheesecake Factory now ever since Darcy introduced me to it. It is so delicious.
We originally thought we were going to have the chocolate mousse cheesecake for dessert, but we were too full at the end.
You’d think we’d learn by now. At Cheesecake Factory, one should always eat dessert first.
- The Cheesecake Factory by Ching | September 18, 2012
- The Cheesecake Factory Two Nights in a Row by Ching | July 8, 2015
- Tapas at La Bodega by Ching | September 3, 2012
- Time for Some Food Porn by Ching | May 5, 2012
- Pig Out Session at La Bodega by Ching | September 5, 2015
- (in·gre·di·ent) by Ching | September 3, 2012