Brian and I ate at Bob Evans at around midnight on Black Friday. It was a nicer, more quiet alternative to the nearby IHOP, which seems to always be really packed during Moonlight Magic at Legends Outlets.
Brian got biscuits and gravy with a side of home fries.
I got the farmer’s choice with a blueberry crepe, two fried eggs, three strips of bacon, and home fries. The eggs were disappointing. I asked for “over medium” and they were runny. I guess I should have asked for them to be fried hard per usual.
Anyway, Bob Evans provided a nice quiet place for us to regroup during our annual Black Friday shopping expedition to Legends. Love, love, love Moonlight Magic! Although, I think this is our last one for a while. We’ve pretty much done the Black Friday thing at Legends for a few years now, and I think we’ve sufficiently gotten it out of our system. Next year, we’ll be sleeping in like normal people. LOL.
- Bob Evans at Legends by Ching | September 1, 2012
- Our Saturday Morning Routine by Ching | November 13, 2012
- Jimmy’s Egg – Blech by Ching | June 29, 2012
- Yard House at Legends Outlets by Ching | September 13, 2012
- Breakfast by Brian by Ching | March 12, 2013
- Flip and Ching’s Annual Holiday Gathering by Ching | January 10, 2013