The Christmas tree at the Manhattan Hilton Garden Inn gave a serious case of tree envy. It looked like it was easily over twenty feet and there wasn’t an unadorned inch.
The tree that I’d been working on at home looked completely naked by comparison. I was tempted to go to Michael’s this morning to pick up some more ornaments. LOL.
Speaking of Christmas decorations, Brian and I were inspired by this wine-themed Christmas tree that we saw at Von Maur today. We’re totally doing one next year!
- Ching’s Mardi Gras Christmas Tree by Ching | December 10, 2011
- Invasion of the Christmas Lights by Ching | December 19, 2009
- The Day Before Christmas by Ching | December 26, 2010
- Christmas Lights by Ching | December 24, 2012
- ¿Estás listo para la Navidad? by Ching | December 24, 2011
- Trip Easter Egg by Ching | July 7, 2011