I had the opportunity to try Harry’s restaurant in Manhattan, Kansas the other day. The restaurant is kind of fancy. The dim lighting, the ornate crown molding and chandeliers give the restaurant an elegant and almost romantic ambiance. I’d heard some good things so I was actually looking forward to giving the restaurant a try.
This was Darcy’s dinner salad with blue cheese crumbles. The dim lighting inside the restaurant made it difficult to take good photos of the food and my cellphone doesn’t have a flash. Brian and I did get new phones this week though, so this problem should be a thing of the past going forward.
I had the roasted bell pepper and crab bisque.
Darcy had the beef stroganoff for dinner. Again, the photo didn’t do the dish justice. It looked absolutely delicious in person.
This was my pork roulade — slow roasted center cut pork loin stuffed with shrimp, crab, and spinach dressing. It was very, very good.
I didn’t get any pictures of Ginger’s salad and entree because she was sitting across from me and my phone was too slow and we were all starving. I’m surprised I was able to get photos of Darcy’s food. LOL.
If you are ever in Manhattan, Kansas, I recommend dining at Harry’s.
- Wahoo in Aggieville by Ching | September 7, 2013
- Coco Bolos by Ching | August 18, 2012
- Christmas Tree Envy by Ching | November 17, 2012
- Kansas Underground Salt Museum by Ching | May 21, 2010
- The Oread by Ching | October 13, 2010
- My Room with “Boo” at the Haunted Eldridge Hotel in Lawrence, KS by Ching | March 6, 2016