Brian and I had a great time at Party on the Plaza – Oktoberfest 2012 last night. This year was even more fun than last year because we somewhat knew what to expect.
Our group, which consisted of Mel and her husband Toby, Janet and her husband Brian, Janet’s sister Angie and her husband Phil, and Sister Rose Therese, had a great time with the auction paddles – not so much bidding on the lavish live auction items, but taking photos of one another with the paddles. What a creative idea! Kudos to whoever came up with it.
We had a lively, fun group. We even participated in some German drinking songs. And by participate, I don’t mean sing along, because I don’t know any of the words (despite how many times they repeated each song). We just all raised our beer steins and swayed from side to side like a bunch of merry fools. Of course, the beer was abundant and flowed freely. What’s there not to be happy about? LOL.
I hope we get invited to this event again next year. We may even dess up like the Archilbalds did. LOL.
- Party on the Plaza – Oktoberfest by Ching | September 24, 2011
- Employees Association Holiday Party by Ching | December 20, 2011
- Run 4 a Reason by Ching | April 30, 2012
- 26th Annual Filipino Ball by Ching | June 24, 2013
- T-Shirt Destruction Party by Ching | April 22, 2012
- Negotiating for Win-Win by Ching | December 3, 2011