Brian’s mom and dad told us about Bob Evans a long time ago, but we never had the opportunity to check it out until now.
I had the farmer’s breakfast with a couple of eggs fried hard, two sausage patties, country potatoes, and a crepe filled with cream cheese and topped with blueberry topping and whipped cream. I eat a lot.
Brian had the sausage and egg biscuit bowl with gravy. It doesn’t look very appetizing, but it was actually good. Brian liked it.
The food at Bob Evans isn’t spectacular, but I think they serve the best breakfast you can find at the Legends/Village West area. I really don’t know of any other restaurants serving breakfast. It’s either Bob Evans or IHOP. LOL.
Ya’ll will need to check it out and let me know what you think.
- Midnight Meal at Bob Evans by Ching | November 27, 2012
- Yard House at Legends Outlets by Ching | September 13, 2012
- Jimmy’s Egg – Blech by Ching | June 29, 2012
- Sunday Brunch at Legends by Ching | July 16, 2013
- Breakfast with Grandma by Ching | December 21, 2013
- Stix at Legends by Ching | September 15, 2012