Brian and I spent some time with grandma on Sunday. We picked her up a little early so we could take her by the new house. She really liked it.
After looking at the house, we took grandma to dinner at her favorite restaurant. See if you can tell what her favorite restaurant is based on the photos that follow.
Guessed it yet? Surely, you recognized the plates.
Yep. You guessed it. Grandma loves Olive Garden.
- Celebrating with Grandma by Ching | May 13, 2012
- Grandma’s 92nd Birthday by Ching | June 20, 2014
- Brian’s Birthday Lunch with Grandma by Ching | June 14, 2013
- Quilts From Grandma by Ching | February 15, 2013
- Breakfast with Grandma by Ching | December 21, 2013
- Celebrating with Our Dads by Ching | June 17, 2012