Brian and I stopped by Los Cocos the other day when we had to drop off some paperwork at mom’s house. I have to say, Los Cocos is one of my favorite places to eat in Derby. They serve typical Mexican restaurant food, but what sets them apart from other restaurants is their unbeatable daily drink specials.
Margaritas are $1.99 everyday. You heard me. EVERYDAY. Who needs happy hour, when you can get margaritas for less than a couple of bucks, any hour of the day, every single day? It’s not just one or two flavors either. I think they have at least half a dozen varieties and they’re all $1.99. But that’s not the best part. Jumbo margaritas are only $7 on Fridays and Sundays. Heck yeah!
I have a feeling mom and dad will be seeing a lot more of me now that there is a Los Cocos near their house. LOL.
P.S. The first encounter I had with Los Cocos was at Carmen and Nick’s wedding a few years ago. We liked the food so we used them for my 33rd birthday party. Probably no party this year because finances are tight. It would be nice to have one, though. I have a couple of caterers already in mind if we do.
- Jenni’s Birthday Dinner at OTB by Ching | December 1, 2012
- Belated Happy National Tequila Day by Ching | July 25, 2012
- My Carnitas Dinner at Raul & Theresa’s by Ching | January 13, 2013
- On the Border, Another Employee Dinner by Brian | March 23, 2013
- Dawn Thai Steakhouse & Sushi Bar by Ching | February 25, 2013
- A Week of Mexican Food by Ching | April 14, 2012