Here are a few pictures from Logan’s birthday dinner at Kobe last night.
We had a wonderful dinner at Kobe. The Cannadys bought our dinner, which I felt bad about. We tried to pay our bill, but Jen quickly snagged it. At least we were still able to use our Groupon so our check was only $16 after gratuity. Neither Brian nor I drank last night so that helped to keep our bill to a minimum. Besides that, I think the prices are Kobe at pretty reasonable. I certainly think the restaurant offers a better value than Sumo. The only downside is that they no longer serve sushi. They offer a variety of appetizers, but no sushi. Maybe there just wasn’t enough demand for it in Derby. Who knows?
- Eli Finds His Way Home by Ching | July 14, 2012
- Donna’s Birthday Dinner by Ching | September 9, 2011
- Logan’s 9th Birthday by Ching | July 15, 2009
- A Walk Down Memory Lane by Ching | June 28, 2010
- Jenni’s Birthday Dinner at OTB by Ching | December 1, 2012
- Happy Early Birthday, Eli! by Ching | May 14, 2013