Brian and I decided to stop in at Wildhorse Saloon on Saturday afternoon. There’s no cover until the evening, but there’s never any cover if you’re staying at Gaylord Opryland. Just show them your room key.
There’s not a lot of people there in the afternoon, but it was pretty packed the night that Carmen and I were there. It was the night that Carmen made up a line dance on the fly and got everyone else at the bar to follow her. LOL.
We got our drinks souvenir mason jars.
The BBQ nachos were interesting. I’d never thought of putting BBQ meat with tortilla chips before. It wasn’t bad. I could have done without the sour cream, olives, and jalapeños, though. Blech.
There’s horses everywhere inside the saloon.
Of course, we had to get photos with the horses.
- Fun Thursday Night in Nashville by Ching | October 16, 2011
- Afternoon in Nashville by Ching | May 30, 2012
- Delta Atrium at Gaylord Opryland by Ching | June 4, 2012
- Our Night at the Opry by Ching | June 3, 2012
- Lookin’ Forward to Rascal Flatts at the Opry by Ching | May 22, 2012
- Gaylord Opryland by Ching | October 16, 2011