Downtown Nashville is very lively. Even in the early afternoon, there’s live music playing in almost every bar. You could hear the music out on the street as you walked by. We also saw lots of interesting street musicians.
I’m not the only one who takes pictures of EVERYTHING.
Biker bar? 😉
Tourists outside the Wildhorse Saloon.
Wildhorse Saloon sign.
Buy 1 Get 2 FREE on boots. Wow!
Brian waiting for the Gaylord Opryland shuttle.
Don’t let that face fool you. We had a great time walking around Nashville. We even found him some Thai fisherman pants at Earthbound.
- Munchies at Wildhorse Saloon by Ching | May 30, 2012
- Fun Thursday Night in Nashville by Ching | October 16, 2011
- Our Night at the Opry by Ching | June 3, 2012
- Delta Atrium at Gaylord Opryland by Ching | June 4, 2012
- Gaylord Opryland Pools by Ching | May 28, 2012
- Breakfast with a View by Ching | May 29, 2012