I had the opportunity to eat at Bobby D’s for the first time after our meeting in Emporia yesterday. So glad that Roger recommended it because their food is tasty. Here are some pictures to make your mouth water…
Darcy and Jan both had pulled pork.
I normally order pulled pork at most BBQ places, but I opted for the brisket this time because it had rave reviews on FourSquare. It was delicious. I didn’t regret ordering it.
I also ordered the cheesy potatoes because it’s one of their specialties, or so the menu indicated. It was pretty yummy. We had lunch so late and I ate so much that I didn’t feel like eating dinner last night. LOL. Oh, well.
- Bite ME BBQ by Ching | August 4, 2012
- When Pigs Fly Bar-B-Que by Ching | May 12, 2012
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit by Ching | August 25, 2012
- Becca’s Birthday at Bite ME BBQ by Ching | December 8, 2012
- Sweet Granada in Emporia, Kansas by Ching | May 18, 2012
- Birthday BBQ Meal at Bite Me by Ching | November 3, 2012