Here are some photos we took on the boat ride to Rick’s Cafe in Negril.
It was truly awesome arriving at Rick’s Cafe by boat. The boat ride offered lots of interesting sights. We went in some caves, got to see some bats and fossils, and see fascinating and beautiful rock formations. It was really cool.
Before lunch at Rick’s, we parked the boat and hung out at the beach next to the craft market in Negril. That was an interesting experience by itself. LOL.
I would have more pictures to share with you guys but both of my cameras ran out of battery. It was really frustrating not being able to take more photos.
- Rick’s Cafe Pics by Ching | March 27, 2012
- Obligatory Food Photos by Ching | March 25, 2012
- Day 4: October 29, Wednesday by Ching | October 30, 2008
- Our Quick Getaway by Ching | March 24, 2012
- Jeff and Tracy’s Beautiful Wedding by Ching | March 21, 2012
- Our Honeymoon: Cruisin’ the Caribbean by Ching | September 28, 2008