Me and Mom
Brian and Q
Me and my “pretend” sister, JenTevs
JenTevs and Apple
Brian with Matt and Jen
Armando, JenTevs and Me
Armando, JenTevs and Brian
Mom and Apple
Eli and Logan
Me and Eli
Eli is the cutest little boy ever!
Brian and Zane
The boys with their matching shirts.
Incidentally, Logan said they had, not one, but two sets of matching shirts this Christmas. I guess Momo had the same idea. LOL. Great minds think alike! Brian and I figured that we couldn’t just give them money. The boys needed some sort of present from us to unwrap on Christmas Eve.
Eli took his shirt off and put his new shirt on. He said he liked it because it was soft and he liked the skull and pirate map printed on it. Of course, Brian and I liked the Jamaica map because it’s one of our favorite vacation destinations.
This is Armando shaking his present to try to figure out what’s inside.
Logan and Brian made a special deal that night. All in all, it was a fabulous evening. We had some great food (pictures here) and played games (Apples to Apples) and had a lot of fun. I’m looking forward to next year’s celebration already!
- Christmas Eve – Part II by Ching | December 27, 2012
- Christmas Eve at the Alonso Residence by Ching | December 26, 2009
- Ghosts of Christmas Past by Ching | December 18, 2010
- Christmas Eve Recap by Ching | January 13, 2016
- Christmas Day with the Brubakers by Ching | December 28, 2011
- Christmas Eve 2012 – Part I by Ching | December 27, 2012