I’m a dodohead and posted this on the wrong blog/site. Since there weren’t any food pictures, I should have posted that entry here on this blog. Oh, well. It’s there if you guys want to read about it.
This is my favorite picture from last Sunday at PCP.
Gavin and Ethan.
Feifel and Chad.
David and Donna.
April and Cory and Gavin, also known as the Phelpi.
We didn’t get a chance to do a good group photo. I blame that on Brian. I asked to do it before the food come, but he said no. After we ate, we forgot all about taking a photo. Maybe next time.
- Flip and Ching’s Annual Holiday Gathering by Ching | January 10, 2013
- Celebrating with Our Dads by Ching | June 17, 2012
- Family Dinner at Carrabba’s by Ching | December 5, 2010
- Christmas Day with the Brubakers by Ching | December 28, 2011
- Spending Time with Family by Ching | November 26, 2011
- We are a Family of Nerds by Ching | August 7, 2010