By Tuesday we still hadn’t heard from the doctor so Brian went ahead and called them yesterday. He talked to one of the nurses who gave him some info.
Here’s what he sent me:
They are mailing us the results so we will have documentation. It is recommended that you schedule another visit for explanation and more tests. Let me know when you want to do that. I was thinking next week at around 4 PM like last time.
The results were as follows.
Right Lobe – Large Cystic Components.
Left Lobe – Solid Nodules.
Middle – Nodules found.
Free T4 was normal at 1.39
TSH was low at 0.13
Let me know what day is good for you to schedule an appointment.
I’m not sure what all this means, but we should find out on Tuesday after my follow up appointment. Hoping it is nothing serious.
- My Traumatic Blood Drawing Experience by Ching | October 8, 2011
- Ching Gets Scanned (Tomorrow) by Ching | October 20, 2011
- Health Update by Ching | September 24, 2011
- So Much for Confidentiality by Ching | October 23, 2010
- Killing Me With Calcium by Ching | December 22, 2012
- My Thyroidectomy Story by Ching | December 15, 2012