This is how Brian’s day started…
I wore my special earrings…
Had to stop by Dunkin Donuts before heading to the Sam Adams Brewery!
No trip to Boston is complete without taking a tour of the Sam Adams Brewery. We did our tour on 4th of July, no less!
Waiting for our tour to begin…
We got carded. The guy was like, “I love the earrings, but I still have to see your ID!” LOL.
Tour ticket in hand, we were ready to go!
Beer tasting time!
This guy gets to drink on the job! LOL.
Three steps to tasting a Sam Adams Boston Lager…
Surprisingly, Brian didn’t have a reaction. He may become a Sam Adams drinker from now on. I actually kind of liked the lager myself. Who knew?
- Fourth of July – Boston Skyline by Ching | July 10, 2011
- Boston Here We Come by Ching | June 26, 2011
- Cheers & Boston Gliders Segway Tour by Ching | July 10, 2011
- Courtyard Marriott on the Charles by Ching | July 10, 2011
- Day 1 in Boston by Ching | July 10, 2011
- Trip Recap Continued by Ching | July 9, 2011