I think I’m going to learn how to play ping pong, in addition to learning how to play disc golf this year. I’m uber competitive and I felt left out on Saturday because I didn’t know how to play. So I promised myself that I’m going to learn how to play ping pong and get really good at it. I’m going to train so I can take down the tournament next year.
Here are some more photos as promised…
Brian hadn’t played ping pong before, but he was a good sport and gave it a shot. This is a photo of Uncle Roy explaining the rules of the game.
Brian vs. Vinton was the first match.
Some photos of Barry’s matches…
Uncle Roy demonstrating his mad ping pong skills…
Brian and Jocelyn were completely enthralled by the People of Walmart app.
Steve and Val were there too.
Since Val teaches group fitness classes at Andover YMCA, Brian said he is constantly running into Steve there. Steve promptly outed Brian by telling everyone that he usually sees Brian just sitting there, watching TV. LOL.
I’m not sure who won the doubles tournament because we left to meet Jenni at LL right as they were getting started. As far the the individual tournament went, though, defending champion Uncle Roy and his ping pong prowess prevailed yet again.
This will be his last year as champ, though, because I’m taking it down next year.
- Do We Look Alike? by Ching | January 17, 2011
- Video from the QAC Holiday Open House by Ching | December 18, 2010
- Anthony is my Favorite Opponent on Wordfeud by Ching | June 4, 2011
- Wordfeud with Me by Ching | May 12, 2011
- My WWF Addiction has Reached New Heights by Ching | December 28, 2011
- I’m a Typing Maniac by Ching | July 25, 2009