We got to try All American Diner when we were in Oklahoma last Saturday. It was a beautiful day for a drive. Temperatures almost reached 60.
All American Diner offers great value for the price, but it’s definitely no Livingston’s. I can relate to the mixed reviews on Urbanspoon. I had the chicken fried chicken meal and it was just okay and my sweet tea tasted a little odd. Although, it’s good food relative to the price so you get excellent value.
After lunch we went to check out CHEF’STORE, where Brian found this giant immersion blender. We also stocked up on mixers. That place is awesome!
While we may not be going back for All American Diner, we’ll definitely be going back to CHEF’STORE to pick up some supplies! LOL.
- B-Line Diner by Ching | August 25, 2013
- Brian’s First Time at Hibachi Boy by Ching | April 13, 2014
- Obligatory Food Photos by Ching | March 25, 2012
- Arkansas Valley Interurban by Ching | October 18, 2012
- Grand Central Hotel and Grill by Ching | May 31, 2013
- Lunch at Cheddar’s by Ching | October 9, 2012