So I had to make a trip to Chicago for some training for work. I did a little research and found that there were a lot of restaurants within walking distance.
One was a little joint called DMK Burger Bar. This is actually a really cool place. You get a selection of Burgers with different preselected flavors and then you can add-on other things like my favorite, a fried egg. Also, the truffle fries were really good, they had a lot of flavor.
Their gimmick is that they only server craft beers; no domestic or imported beers are offered. I had one that was supposed to mimic a German Lager, full bodied and flavorful. The beer was actually the best part.
All in all, I will definitely go back before I leave.
- Labriola Baking Co. by Brian | September 24, 2013
- Germany Day 4 by Brian | March 4, 2009
- Efes Restaurant by Ching | July 3, 2015
- Giordano’s by Brian | August 26, 2012
- Uncle Julio’s Mexican Restaurant by Brian | September 24, 2013
- My First Burger and My First Meals in General by Ching | December 22, 2012