I finally got to try College Hill Deli thanks to Jay and Becca. I can’t believe I’d never been there before. Here are some pictures of their delicious food.
Ever notice how most Mediterranean restaurants are owned by men named Ali? LOL.
Seriously though, this place is legit. The hummus with chicken shawarma is the best hummus you can get in Wichita for $6 and it is substantial enough to eat as a meal. The fattoush salad has great flavor. I appreciate that they don’t skimp on the feta.
I can’t comment on the bierock pie, which is what Jay had, because I didn’t get to try it. It looked good though. My chicken shawarma wrap was also good. Brian got to eat my leftovers when he arrived back to Wichita the next day. Of course, it’s not the same. I’m going to have to take him there to try the delightful food fresh.
Thank you to Jay and Becca for dinner but, most of all, for introducing me to a wonderful new place to eat near work. Oh, yeah!
- First Time at N & J Café by Ching | December 15, 2013
- GreenAcres Market and Deli by Ching | October 28, 2012
- The Flying Stove by Ching | July 24, 2013
- A Week of Leftovers by Ching | April 10, 2013
- MIF Deli – So Good You Have to Try It by Ching | June 21, 2012
- Food Pictures from the Filipino Ball by Ching | June 26, 2013